Marketing your agency in an industry as crowded as recruitment can be a huge challenge. Good recruiters know how to hustle so standing out by working hard will only get you so far. Committing yourself to content marketing will get you a leg up on some of your competitors but it will remain difficult to get ahead if you are using the same tactics as everyone else.
97% of recruiters take place within 3 days of completing a candidate search. 44% have hired within the next 24 hours, 20% in the next week and 9% within the report month.
Do not count on social media to get your brand. It won’t work. Instead, build all of yours social accounts using a different company’s or personal accounts as your marketing for your Culver digital marketing recruitment agency.
Connect to these accounts yourself (if it is meant for recruiters it will have a lot of information about agency roles as well).
Use automation tools to auto-connect your agency account to your social media pages
Use content syndication software to syndicate content to your own and other social media pages
Change the content on your social media pages to be like the content on social media accounts of the company your are trying to target.
Your travel agencies do well. What will be required to convince your clients to follow your bags of goods? You need to SELL, SELL, SELL.
Instead of standing there trying to SELL what you do, create some stuff of your own. With intelligent content on your social media (Give the person you are trying to convince something to like. Try not to pretend to be the expert, act as though you are the client and provide valuable information that would they themselves find useful.
Create some interesting and useful articles and stories to post around your agency site, different look books, be a funny muppet.
Get your client to LIKE your agency and receive free information and updates from your agency.
Keep in touch with recruitment clients, you need to know what is going on with them and who hired who.
Get involved in community events and charity projects
Change the content on your social media (Give the person you are trying to convince something to like. Try not to pretend to be the expert, act as though you are the client and provide valuable information that would they themselves find useful.
Be creative. Try to break out of the very run of the mill content your agency is posting and start to add things like updates on travel or other travel bookings, travel competitions, travel tips, blog posts, etc…
Nurture Relations with Recruiters
Have a presence on forums and organisations that recruiters frequent.
Post a lot of actual job boards and some pretty listings.
Ask recruiters for feedback.
Be positive and chatty, and watch your engagement with recruiters rise!
Your Recruitment Agency should be a fun place to be; it should feel like an entertainment experience. If you do this there is a pretty good chance the recruiters who come to your sites and stay to read articles and watch workflows will develop an opinion of yourself, it may not always be positive but it will always be there.
What do you DO?
Key Points for Recruiters
If you are a recruitment agency, you are not just a sales person.
You are a recruiter. That means that people know who you are and know exactly what you do. If you are doing a good job, you will be a hard person to find. Therefore, you may find yourself in a very difficult situation. Recruiters who are looking for you will be able to locate you using your website and social media – you’ve written that you are open and available and they will check it out.
You will need to do more than just sell your services. You must be a great community manager.
There is a good chance that if you are a good recruiter, you may be hired to work for a recruitment agency with other recruiters. You must maintain a good relationship with your clients and if you do, you may eventually be asked to join the agency.
You need to offer a full range of services, including every type of recruitment you can think of.
You need to find a unique way to present your services, beyond just giving you completely impartial information on candidates and how to match them to your client’s needs. You need to offer a fun experience where the client will feel like he or she is part of the process.
You need to know how to find people people and sell them on you before you actually attract a client.
Before you can convince your client to hire you, you need to convince your client to follow you.
You must build a clear picture of what you do and why it is so important.
You must be able to cut through all of the long winded quotes and quotes that ask too much from you and the client.
You must demonstrate clearly that your fees are fair and this must be made clear from the outset.
You need to be able to give clients back references and show them why they should trust you.
Be a specialist and specialise in hiring people for your clients.
You will need to be able to quickly think through and plan out what you want to undertake, and make sure you do not leave the client stuck with the wrong person.
You need to keep track of everything that is going on throughout the recruitment process.
You will need to keep your client focused during the recruitment process. Make sure you talk to them directly and stay in regular contact with them.
You must have a complete understanding of your client, what they need and when they need it.
You will need to make sure you know how to liaise between you and your client.
You will frequently need to deal with people who do not take things seriously.
You must be the kind of person who can handle that.
You must be the kind of person who concentrates on that without feeling resentful or angry.
You will need to be able to inspire your clients to take action with your client.
You will need to be able to motivate your clients to take action.
You will need to be able to show your clients that you care about them and that you are not just there to make a living for yourself.
You will need to be able to solve problems and manage them for your client.
You must have great communication skills.
You must be a trusted partner to your client and absolutely confident and certain that the client is on the right path.
You must have a clear plan for what you are going to do with your clients and be well prepared to show them how they are getting the benefit out of it.
You must be able to involve your client in helping you to decide which clients you choose to work with.
You must be able to explain how you do what you do and how you can help your clients with tough interviewing situations that they may find impossible.
You will need to have a refreshing and positive attitude and the ability to make your client feel like they are more important that you are.
You will have to be trustworthy and completely honest with your client.
You will need to be trustworthy in what you say and do and you will need to be dependable.
You need to be the agency who accepts and assists you with every other problem that may come up.
You will need to be a great shoulder to cry on, a friend and a solution to the challenges that may come.
You must pay attention to the little things and take them seriously.
If your agents are important to your company’s work, make sure they are treated that way.
If your clients are important to your company’s work, make sure they are treated that way.
Be in control. Be the authority on the business you are talking about. Everything you say is listened to with care and you will need to be in charge of the situation at all times.
You will need to have a good understanding of the market you are in and where you fit into it. If you don’t fit in then think about how you can make yourself fit in.
You must have a deep understanding of human psychology and be able to apply this to who you work with.
Oh, and don’t forget to have fun.
Be the best you possibly can be.
A great Recruitment Agency is a serious business. It is not a place for the timid or the weak-minded. It requires passion, enthusiasm, dedication and determination. The people who work in them must be able to stand up for their opinions and be clear about what they do. They must also be able to handle things when they do not go their way. They must be able to handle situations and people quickly and confidently and be prepared to make the necessary changes.
- Be professional and polite at all times and be confident in everything you do.
- Be self-aware and understand that you are not the only person in the world and a good recruitment agency will have many people working for it.
- Be prepared to push yourself harder and do your best work.
- Be prepared to be willing to do whatever it takes, including taking clients who you know you are going to have to succeed at, but are not the right fit for you, in order to build your business.
- Be prepared to deal with unhappy clients.
- Be prepared to deal with unreasonable clients.
- Be prepared to deal with needy and unreasonable candidates.
- Be prepared to deal with difficult candidates.
- Be prepared to deal with difficult and unreasonable people.
- Be prepared to deal with difficult people.
- Be prepared to deal with people who may be a little odd.
- Be prepared to deal with people who do not always get it right.
- Be prepared to deal with people who may be a little bit rough.
- Be prepared to deal with people who may make demands that you can’t meet.
- Be prepared to deal with people who may not want to do a deal with you.
- Be prepared to deal with people who may be a bit sacked with you.
- Be prepared to deal with people who may do not think that you are a good Recruitment Agency.
- Be prepared to deal with people who may be a bit sassy or difficult and don’t know that you are the great agency you are.
- Be prepared to deal with people who may be a bit slow in getting what you have to agree.
- Be prepared to deal with people who may not know where to start to find the contact to do business with you.
- Be prepared to deal with people who may be a bit of a pain in the bum.
- Be prepared to deal with people who do not appear to have the stamina, the energy, the commitment, the determination or the drive.
- Be prepared to deal with people who do not listen or who just don’t want to be bothered.
- Be prepared to deal with people who do not feel like doing what they are being asked to do.
- Be prepared to deal with people who do not know what their objective is.
- Be prepared to deal with people who do not look like they are going to be a great recruit for your business.
- Be prepared to deal with people who have a bad time and who just want out.
- Be prepared to deal with people who do not take things seriously and do not want to get involved or committed.
- Be prepared to deal with people who may be a little annoying, annoying, annoying, annoying… but they are important to your organisation and the work you are trying to do.
- Be prepared to deal with people who may be a bit difficult, difficult, difficult, difficult… but they are important to your organisation and the work you are trying to do.
- Be prepared to deal with people who do not want to do the work interview they have been asked to do.
- Be prepared to deal with people who do not want to do an interview.
- Be prepared to deal with people we may not like.
- Be prepared to deal with people who may not be able to do the work they have been asked to do.
- Be prepared to deal with people who may not know what kind of work that you do.
- Be prepared to deal with people who may not know how the lifestyle of being a recruiter is going to suit them.
- Be prepared to deal with people who may not know whether they will be happy or not.
- Be prepared to deal with people who may be different to you.
- Be prepared to deal with people who may be a little difficult.
- Be prepared to deal with people who may not be able to do the work that they have been asked to do, even if they have been chosen by you.
- Be prepared to deal with people who may be a little bit quirky.
- Be prepared to deal with people who may be a little bit eccentric.
- Be prepared to deal with people who may be a little bit naughty.
- Be prepared to deal with people who may not be able to do the work that they have been assigned.
- Be prepared to deal with people who may not be able to do the work required.
You have long hours, maybe many long hours, working with Active Focus Recruitment Agency in any of the offices or days in the fields where you live. You may not be able to see the sun very much whilst working with us. But, no worries, as long as you are getting results then that is all that you need to worry about. We will make sure that you and your organisation feel confident about the work you are doing and will give you that much needed push to reach your goals and targets.
If you are a person who likes to be confident and optimistic then this is your kind of Recruitment Agency.
You will be one of those people who shines and shines you will be one of those people who always does what is asked of them, in the perfect way, in the right amount of time and in the perfect way you will be one of those people who makes sure tasks are finished in the right, easy, and efficient way.
You will be one of those people who is all heart, giving your time and energy and emotion and passion and energy for whatever customers you are working for. You will be a person who is honest and ethical and loyal and trustworthy and someone whom other people want to work with.
You will be someone who will be there for the organisation you work for with all of your heart, soul and mind.
This is your dream of recruitment, somebody who is a little bit quirky, somebody who wants to be the best at what they do and always works hard to be the best and put the organisation first and looking after the people who are working with them at all times.
Become the best recruiter you can be.
Become an Active Focus Recruitment Agency Recruiter.
become an Active Focus Recruitment Agency Recruitment Specialist.
Do not be like the other Recruitment Agencies in the business. Be better than them, be better than all of them, be the Recruitment Agency that all of your competitors will be looking up to. This is your Recruitment Agency. Let you show you what you can do with them and this is the Recruitment Agency you will want to work for.