- Asset owners, facilities management teams, project managers, architects, engineers, surveyors, local authorities, financiers.
- Gives the most up to date specifications on undertaking lifecycle costing of maintenance during the in-use phase of facilities or constructed assets.
- Occupies buildings, systems, assemblies, components, tasks/actions, resources and materials.
- Provides guidance and recommendations on the planning and prioritization, budget-setting, optimization, implementation and monitoring of life cycle programmes of maintain /renew works.
BS ISO 14007:2019
- Guidelines for determining environmental costs and benefits, whether cost benefit analysis or comparative assessments of environmental costs and benefits are used
- Provides guidance on when to use environmental cost and benefit analysis (ECBA)
- Explains when it is appropriate to use ECBA
- Provides clarification of what goes into a non-monetary valuation
- Acknowledges that the methodology used in monetary valuation can be quantitative or qualitative
- Has recommended references, including a list of organizations that specialize in conducting ECBA
- UK public sector procurement can be improved.
- This standard is a simple tool for improving public sector procurement by simplifying the tender process, reducing duplication and making it easier for smaller organizations to access.
BS ISO 20400:2017
- Supply chains can have a big impact on performance and reputation, can contribute to organizational responsibility and can be viewed as part of the organizational responsibility.
- This standard is intended to support organizations in using their influence to help their supply chains act more responsibly and sustainably.
- It provides a robust and repeatable approach
- It’s suitable for all organizations regardless of size or location
- It helps mitigate risks and reputational damage