Security with its approaches to the protection of internet-connected systems from cyber threats is an exceedingly important topic in today’s world. Since digitalization takes its course and everything “goes online”, security has never been more crucial than now. As expected, the necessity will only go up as more complex technologies are developed and utilized and the usage of online tools becomes more and more widespread.
One of the leading cybersecurity organizations, the International Information System Security Certification Consortium helps every professional who is interested in this sphere validate their skills through specialized credentials. It already has over 150,000 certified members that have gained an opportunity to easily learn, grow, and thrive in this landscape. The badges like Certified Information Systems Security Professional, Systems Security Certified Practitioner, and Certified Cloud Security Professional are some of the options offered to this end. Below, let’s observe the first-mentioned one.
The CompTIA Network+ Practice Test credential provides an individual with all the knowledge necessary to design, implement, and manage high-end cybersecurity systems. Additionally, since it proves your expertise in matters of cybersecurity, you can become an member, which gives access to a wide array of special resources, educational tools, and networking opportunities.
COMPTIA NETWORK+ is meant for experienced security professionals, managers, and executives eager to learn and prove their knowledge on an extensive scope of cybersecurity practices and principles. It is an ideal choice for those who are in or have experience in positions like the following:
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- IT Director/ Manager
- Security Systems Engineer
- Security Analyst
To obtain this certification, you have to achieve a passing score in the CompTIA Network+ Practice Test exam. It involves 100-150 questions covering 8 domains like security and risk management, security operations, identity and access management, and others. You’ll have 3 hours to complete all the tasks with an aim to gain at least 700 points out of 1000.
Benefits of Getting COMPTIA NETWORK+ Certified
- There is a myriad of opportunities as an IT security specialist right now and becoming COMPTIA NETWORK+ accredited will dramatically increase the number of those available for you.
- The earning potential of a COMPTIA NETWORK+ certified individual is higher than their non-certified counterparts. According to PayScale.com, the average salary of such a professional is about $115k annually.
- As the use of the internet and digital technologies becomes more widespread, so do the probable digital threats. But, the COMPTIA NETWORK+ holder has the knowledge and expertise to combat and manage these issues effectively.
- In order to remain a COMPTIA NETWORK+, certified professionals are required to earn CPE credits each year. This encourages them to stay on top of new trends, practices, malware, etc.
- The COMPTIA NETWORK+ badge is ideal for individuals involved in leadership and operations. This credential focuses not only on the cybersecurity aspects but also on the management of IT security processes. This creates a well-rounded professional that is knowledgeable and knows how to apply this information efficiently.
Since the and the COMPTIA NETWORK+ accreditation are globally recognized, certified professionals gain credibility as experts which makes them more demanded within the industry. Earn this credential, and you’ll become globally respected which will result in broadening your horizons and improving your career path. Make sure you have enough experience, use the most reliable exam study materials, and get accredited in no time!