Laptops are revolutionary items that allowed people for the first time to have all the processing power of a regular desktop computer ready to go and take with them to whenever they want to go. Mind you, this was way before your smartphones.
The portability of laptops is exactly what makes them precious for the students who have papers to submit and may check out essay for sale. Do you remember being a student and rushing from point A to point B and back multiple times a day and occasionally adding point C and beyond?
Students need laptops that can withstand a bit of movement and rough tumble be it inside a backpack or outside of it. The ones right here have the perfect balance between portability and performance, check them out.
I highly recommend the Dell XPS 13, also known as the MacBook killer. (just kidding!) I recommend the version with the intel Core i-5 processor. I’ve used one for several years, and you can’t beat the portability (3 lb. weight), looong-lasting battery (usually at least 10 hours of use), and computing power for on-the-go work. I’m a Windows user, and this one has been a flexible, fast workhorse for me.
ASUS ZenBook 13 is an ideal laptop for students. With an affordable price, every student will be able to make full use of this laptop.
It weighs only 2.5 pounds, and the 13.3-inch format is perfect if you’re traveling a lot on the go. The good thing about this model is the 256 GB SSD storage capacity that affects the price.
It is an elegant and extremely slim laptop with minimally 8 GB of RAM memory, and an 8th generation Intel i5 CPU. The laptop also comes equipped with HDMI/USB Type C, 802.11a/c WiFi, and Micro SD card reader.
With a battery that can last up to 14 hours, it’s ideal or carrying around campus without having to worry about power. This particular model also comes with an FHD display with LED backlights, and the lit keyboard makes it even easier to use in the dark.
Before stepping into a store or jumping online for a laptop, it is important to identify the main features that will be important in this purchase. After much research and testing, these are the points that we found to be the most important:
- Price – Let’s be honest, we want the best deal we can.
- Solid State Drive (SSD) – Durability & Speed are the two critical factors in this feature. SSDs can take more of a beating than a standard hard disk drive (HDD). We know these will be traveling often and not in a gentle fashion. SSDs are also considerably faster at information retrieval and the student will definitely appreciate that.
- Touch-Screen – This feature can be quite handy for a student that does not always remember or carry their mouse.
- Tablet Feature – The 2-in-1 tablet feature has come down considerably in price and students will appreciate the ability to fold over the laptop and use a digitized pen for taking notes in class.
- Headphone Jack – Students are typically in noisy environments or libraries where they cannot listen to the onboard speakers.
- Windows 10 Operating System
- Fast Processor
- External Memory Storage Card
- Proper Ports – USB, USB-C for newer devices, HDMI for use with external monitor
- Good Battery Life
- Comfortable Keypad with separate number pad and backlit option
- Speaker & Camera – If you intend to do video chat with them.
Students need a laptop with high functionality and a thin, portable appearance so that they don’t have to worry about carrying it around for their classes. The Surface Pro can function as both a laptop and a tablet, so it can adapt to either platform depending on what the user needs.
The performance level is absolutely off-the-charts, so students can multi-task freely without having to worry about overwhelming the laptop. Although the price is a bit higher than some affordable choices, the Surface’s 13-hour battery life, sleek look, and excellent performance are all well worth the money!
Tanoshi 2-in-1 is a computer and tablet in one device created for school-age children 6-12 years old who are ready for a real computer. It runs on Android 7.0 and has a 10.1 HD detachable touch-screen plus a full-size children’s keyboard that fits small hands.
Tanoshi 2-in-1 comes with Google Docs and Sheets pre-loaded for homework, the pre-loaded apps (ScratchJr and Nancy Drew: Codes & Clues) teach kids how to code and hundreds of educational apps are ready to download from the Play Store. Features 32 GB storage built-in. Tanoshi’s pre-loaded *Family Link app* makes it easy for parents to manage screen time, approve or deny app downloads and remotely lock the device when screen time is up right from their cell phone.
An Apple MacBook Pro is a great laptop for students, and one with high RAM memory and drive is an extra bonus to students who specialize in computer science, video journalism, or any high data and/or memory use subject. Amazon carries refurbished great deals on Macs that carry this extra RAM and drive memory, all of which make it a great deal for students who are looking for a high memory laptop at a reasonable cost.